Tuesday, October 2, 2012

News Reviews

Author EVE LE STRANGE has a follow-up of Widdershins  ....Solitary Fire. Excerpt Purchase


The Princeton Rugby Guy 
by David Kennedy Polanco
REVIEW


Who would think the simple question - Did you ever play team sports? - could stir up such a hornet’s nest?

I am not defined by the constellations, my ancestry, nor the person I desire, perhaps love.

I do not want to leave it to chance, my life. Nor do I want to stumble upon my fate - lights out, in the dark, knocking into my destiny. That type of strategy is for, well, other people."

It irks me to hear the laments of people who use the past as an excuse for their present condition.

A man spends his time paving his path with deeds of merit, but let him make one misstep; this is what people will remember...

All that is love - for me - is invested in You. And no other one can bring the love alive - in me. If you take it away - I'll be eclipsed by your absence.

Just who is the Princeton Rugby Guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment